Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Days 77 & 78

Both of these days I got up and did my normal routines: class and then gym. Wednesday I had to stay around Franklin for a while and finish up my midterm paper. Tuesday night, we had lasagna night which was amazing as it was last time, but we had this really awful desert that looked like cheese cake but was the texture of rubber and the taste of... nothing I've ever had before. Rachel unfortunately lost "what are the odds" and had to finish the dessert, but I think she was the only one in the room who took more than a bite. Wednesday night's dinner was the chicken patty things with carrots and potatoes, and the really yummy berry sorbet for desert. Both nights I did my normal after dinner homework and Wednesday night I packed to leave for Rome the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment