Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Day 49: Decisions, decisions

Today was just a typical class and gym day; we spent a good majority of class working on our group projects and I spent a really long, much needed time at the gym. After the gym, I came home and just did my normal routine before my group met before dinner to complete our assignment. Dinner was a chicken patty type thing with veggies and potatoes, with the chocolate pudding jello thing for desert. After dinner, I talked a lot with several different groups on what we want to try and do for the third 10-day break. A lot of us underestimated flight costs, travel times, etc. and it was very overwhelming. Still no decisions made yet, but hopefully we'll get there soon. After stressing about that for a while, I finished up some other homework and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment