Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Day 29: Projects and packing

Today I woke up and went to class like normal. It was our last day of official class for consumer behavior, which was crazy to think about the fact that we had been here long enough to complete a class. After class, I met with my group project again and then started packing for our 10 day trip to the UK. At dinner we had salad, pasta with red sauce and some kind of white cream thing for desert. After dinner, my group met again to finish up everything for our final presentation and I finished packing and planning out things for the 10 day. The entire Montarina it felt like was running around like crazy people trying to figure out how to fit 10 days worth of stuff into a hiking backpack and trying to make sure it wouldn't be too heavy or big to keep as a carry on. After we got it mostly figured out, we all headed to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment