Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Day 48: PIZZA

Today was a normal Monday with both my marketing and Italian classes. We had a quiz in Italian, so instead of going to the gym in between classes, I went after (exciting, I know). After getting back from the gym, I did some homework and went to dinner... WHICH WAS PIZZA. Literally greatest day ever... well it felt like it at least. They had several different kinds for us, and I got at a perfect location to be served, so it felt like we basically had a limited supply and it was great. We had the weird strawberry block ice cream thing for dessert, but I wasn't even disappointed because I was still on cloud 9 from the pizza. After dinner, I did my normal homework and planning some more things for trips and then headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment