Thursday, January 29, 2015

Day 23: No lame title name today

Today was a normal class and Italian day. Because I'm still kinda sick and still had work to catch up on, I skipped the gym and just stayed in the library in between classes. After class, a group of us went into town again and I got some tights to go with my dress I bought yesterday and some nail polish. After shopping, I came back and showered and we went to dinner. We had the really good spinach tortellini again, along with the salad with my favorite dressing. After dinner I began packing and we reserved our trains to Venice tomorrow. We're leaving early in the morning, spending the day in Verona, and then taking the train to Venice for the remainder of the weekend. This time I'm traveling with Sheley, her roommate Emily, and 9 other girls (Taylor, Taylor, Morgan, Lindsey, Lindsey, Raleigh, Annie, Mari, and Monica). After booking all our trains I finished up packing, we booked another hostel for upcoming 10-day trip to the UK, did some last minute school stuff and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment