Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day 14: Just your average Tuesday

Today we just did the normal: go to class, do homework at the Montarina, Montarina for dinner, etc. As I woke up and went to eat breakfast, I realized someone had eaten over half of my bag of granola… and I was not a happy girl. But nonetheless, I went to class and carried on with my day. Today I also went to the gym at Franklin for the first time! (May or may not have been the first time I worked out since we got to Europe…oops). The gym is definitely small, with only a couple treadmills, ellipticals, benches, and hand-weights. It does have a fairly large basketball gym, though, which was nice so we could all do our workout together and not feel like we were taking over too much. After the gym, we planned our trip to Munich for this weekend. My group this time was the same six from Florence, plus Jess and Laura. It took some serious searching, but we eventually found a hostel for all of us and booked it. We then went to dinner and had yummy chicken curry and a desert very similar to apple pie- my favorite! After dinner at the Montarina, about half of the group headed to Over the Rainbow for the “back to school” party they throw annually for the Franklin students. I decided not to go to stay back and get some work done, but those who went say it was very fun and got to meet some Franklin students, which is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment